How do we make the power grid fit for the "household of the future"?
Nine project partners and over 40 field test participants provide the solution! Learn more at the online final event on 21.04.2023.
The numbers are through the roof: From 2021 to 2022, we had up to 80% more registrations for photovoltaic systems and charging facilities - our future forecasts paint a similar picture. The "household of the future" with all its new generators (e.g. PV systems incl. battery storage) and consumers (e.g. e-cars and heat pumps) is becoming real! But is the power grid even fit enough for this? After our 17-month field test in the southern Baden municipality of Freiamt, we have gathered important insights into how to realize the "household of the future". You can find out what these look like in concrete terms, what is behind the grid traffic light system and why a smart grid is so important at our online closing event on April 21, 2023 from 10 a.m. to noon. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Welcome by the technical managing director of Netze BW, Dr. Martin Konermann
- Presentation of Group and Netze BW-wide energy transition activities by the Chairman of the Netze BW Supervisory Board, Dirk Güsewell
- Freiamt as an energy transition pioneer: Mayor Hannelore Reinbold-Mench explains the special features of the region
- Planned: Among other things, keynote speeches on the federal political situation
- Presentation of results by the project manager, Carmen Exner, and the field test manager, Alix von Haken
- iscussion on the topic: "Accelerating the energy transition: Where are we currently, where do we want to go and how can flexQgrid help?"
Click here to register: flexQgrid online (netzebw-events.de)